How to Download Aadhaar Card Online – Aadhaar Card, Online Aadhaar Card, Aadhaar Card Updates, mAadhaar By UIDAI, UIDAI, MyAadhaar, Aadhaar Updates, Aadhaar Card Download, Jobs Maru Gujarat, Aadhaar Card App, How to Download Aadhaar Card Online
How to Download Aadhaar Card Online
How to Download Aadhaar Card Online – mAadhaar By UIDAI : How to Download Aadhaar Card Online : Unique Identification Authority Of India Has Released The 1st Android Application For Mobile Device, Call mAadhaar Which Can Be Download Through The Google PlayStore. It Allows Users To Edit Their Profile and See The Most Important Details Related To The Aadhaar Card Like Date Of Birth, Age, Name and Address. Some People Might Not Be Aware Of This, But Aadhaar Card Nowadays Is More than a simple Platform to Digitally Verify The ID of Residents. It is Also A Financial Remittances Systems That Involves Connecting Bank AC Via Electronics Know Your Customer (eKYC), Particularly For Those Who Have Not Registered Their No. Is Rural and Semi Urban Regions.
Aadhaar Card – Soft Allows A Person To Carry Their Aadhaar Information (For Example, Gender, Age, Name, Address and Photograph) Digitally With Them In The Form Of An Android App.
mAadhaar Card – This Android App Lets People Carry Their Aadhaar Card Information In The Form Of Their Mobile Rather Than Carting Around A Physical Copy Of Their ID At All Times.
The Android App Features An Array Of Aadhaar Card Services, Including QR Codes To Link Bank Account With Aadhaar Card & Other Very Useful Tools Like A Soft Copy Of Ones Owner Aadhaar That Can Be Carried Around In The Form of A Four Digit Code Instead Of Holding An Enter Card All The Time
The Key Features In mAadhaar :
- Multilingual : In order to ensure that the Aadhaar Services are accessible to people of different languages in India The menu buttons, labels for buttons and form fields are offered in English and with 12 Indian dialects (Hindi, Assamese, Punjabi, Tamil, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Telugu and Urdu). Once the application is installed, the user will be asked to choose any one of the languages that they would like to use. However, the input fields on the forms will take data that is entered using the English one-way. This is to help the user to avoid the issues of writing in languages that are regional (due to the limitations of Android Phone’ keyboards).
- universality evident either with or not Aadhaar can download this Android App on their smartphones. To access customized Aadhaar services, users will need to sign-up for their Aadhaar Profile on the App.
- Aadhaar Online Services on mobile devices: The mAadhaar user is able to avail of the services for themselves, as well as to any other person who needs Aadhaar or other assistance.
How to Update Aadhaar Card Details Online?
You can update your date of birth, name, address, & Gender details online. However, if you wish to change your phone number then it must be linked to the Aadhaar system so it can properly verify your identity. You can update your date of birth and name details online, but you must link your mobile number to the Aadhaar card in order to make the changes. You can update your name, date of birth, address and gender Information online but you need to link your Aadhaar card to your MyGov account in order to make the changes.
- Step 1 – Visit https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/
- Step 2 – Click “Proceed for Update Aadhaar’.
- Step 3 – Enter your Aadhaar number and the captcha.
- Step 4 – Click “Send OTP”.
- Step 5 – Step 5 – Enter the OTP which is delivered to the registered mobile number.
- Step 6 – Next choose ‘Update Demographics Data’.
- Step 7 – Choose the appropriate option on the next page, and click “Proceed”.
- Step 8 – The adjustments are completed on the following page. Upload the appropriate document next.
- Step 9 – Then, you should examine the information that has been recorded.
- Step 10 – Next step is to submit your change request. The Update Request Number (URN) for you to monitor the progress of the change.
What are the details that can be changed in the Aadhaar Card Online?
Currently, you can change your Aadhaar card information online. However, your mobile number must be linked with your Aadhaar to make the changes online. You will have to visit an Aadhaar enrolment centre in order to make any other changes like a name or address change to the Aadhaar Card.
The functionalities are broadly grouped as :
- Main Service Dashboard : Easy access for downloading Aadhaar Request a Reprint and Update Address, download offline eKYC Scan or show QR Code to verify Aadhaar Verify email/mail address, retrieve UID/EID, request an Address Validation letter
- Service Status Request : To help residents check the status of online requests in a variety of ways.
- My Aadhaar : This is an individual section designed specifically designed for Aadhaar holders where residents are not required to input their Aadhaar numbers to access Aadhaar services. Furthermore, the section provides options for residents to lock or unlock their Aadhaar or biometric authentication.
Aadhaar locking and unlocking underline the importance of safe details management.
Aadhaar Locking was made so that every user could choose to enable it anytime they want. This Biometric Locking system allows your biometrics to be locked until you decide to unlock them (which is only temporary) or turn off the locking system.
- Aadhaar Locking Aadhaar Holders can secure their UID/Aadhaar number whenever they’d like.
Biometric locking/unlocking ensures biometric authentication through locking biometric details. When a resident is able to enable this Biometric Locking system, their biometric is locked until the Aadhaar Holder chooses to unlock it (which is only temporary) or turn off the Locking system.
- TOTP generation time-based One-Time password is an automatic temporary password that is utilized in lieu of SMS-based OTP.
- Change of Profile to a more current view of Aadhaar profile information following successful completion of the update request.
- The sharing of QR codes along with eKYC data through the Aadhaar Number holder lets Aadhaar users share their protected password eKYC and QR codes to ensure secure and paperless verification.
Aadhaar Services on SMS : Aadhaar holders can request for Aadhaar services using SMS. They just need to send an SMS to a specific number, their identity will be verified and they shall receive their service immediately, provided they have the required permissions.
Multi-profile – An Aadhaar holder can have multiple profiles (up to three) with their unique mobile number.